Archived HR PEOPLE!! Is it possible to overturn a rejection?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My buddy went to the hiring event this past weekend and ended up getting rejected because of his availability. Who should he talk to about giving more availability and would they consider him?

Would the STL be able to? That was who interviewed him.

If they magically have more availability after the rejection why didnt they just give Target the best availability they had when they first applied. Ive seen many people at my store walk in after being rejected to talk to HR "because their availability changed" and honestly I haven't seen it work. Like @Hardlinesmaster said, weekends are a big thing to be considered (at least at my store, and many others).

He was in the process of getting interviews from other places and didn't wanna commit to have a certain availability and for it not to work out. He gave one weekend, but now is thinking to give both open availability.

He was in the process of getting interviews from other places and didn't wanna commit to have a certain availability and for it not to work out. He gave one weekend, but now is thinking to give both open availability.

What if your friend is offered m-f 9-5 and more pay? Will they take that job? I mean if they are dead set on working at Target then go ahead

Honestly, if the STL rejected him after interviews...worth a shot to call back or visit the store again but it’s not likely they’ll be hired.

What if your friend is offered m-f 9-5 and more pay? Will they take that job? I mean if they are dead set on working at Target then go ahead
Definitely, but no luck so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back