Archived HRTM no longer allowed . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
The department etl write the schedule it cuts through the bull crap and the schedule are better written and thier been more ability to cross train.

1. To Write the schedule?? It was explained that STL & ETL-HR are the only 2 that are allowed to have their hands in it. Something about hrtm's getting too many hours that are unproductive. So why not pull the STL & ETL-HR from the floor and have them write it instead of an $11 an hour team member? wth?
  2. To Do job offers?? Again only STL and ETL-HR are allowed?
Has this happened in your store? Is this company wide? The decision of the HRBP? Your thoughts please.

I am the HRTM for my store. I, along with the ETL-HR write the schedule. I also make job offers and run all the orientations.

Before my STL went on maternity leave she and our ETL HR were the only ones to write the schedule. hr tm does not touch it at all. ETL GE writes all front end schedules though for now.

Lol all our stls rebelled when the dtl tried to get them to write the schedule. I still write the schedule for certain areas.

There is a new directive that ETLs are supposed to take over training instead of HR in the new enhanced training rollout.

Lol my STL demands to do the schedule.

He's a bit of a control freak.

I got hired a month or so ago and my ETL-HR did my orientation

Technically they are supposed to but many pawn it off on their hrtm. I have grown to like doing them. It's a great way to build rapport with the team and be seen as a go-to person for help.

My ETL HR runs a crappy orientation. She's not particularly friendly and doesn't really care about setting new tms up for success. She is more the type to hire a bunch of folks then weed out the ones who don't swim.

Technically they are supposed to but many pawn it off on their hrtm. I have grown to like doing them. It's a great way to build rapport with the team and be seen as a go-to person for help.

My ETL HR runs a crappy orientation. She's not particularly friendly and doesn't really care about setting new tms up for success. She is more the type to hire a bunch of folks then weed out the ones who don't swim.
I totally get you! My ETL-HR is totally awesome! The new HRTM is cool too

I got hired a month or so ago and my ETL-HR did my orientation
Welcome to the red 'hood but I hope that's not your real name.
This forum is NOT corp-sanctioned & Spot has forced a shut-down on more than one occasion so we all run anonymously here.
Edit: Except for Kartman.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back