Archived HRTM no longer allowed . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. To Write the schedule?? It was explained that STL & ETL-HR are the only 2 that are allowed to have their hands in it. Something about hrtm's getting too many hours that are unproductive. So why not pull the STL & ETL-HR from the floor and have them write it instead of an $11 an hour team member? wth?
  2. To Do job offers?? Again only STL and ETL-HR are allowed?
Has this happened in your store? Is this company wide? The decision of the HRBP? Your thoughts please.

1. To Write the schedule?? It was explained that STL & ETL-HR are the only 2 that are allowed to have their hands in it. Something about hrtm's getting too many hours that are unproductive. So why not pull the STL & ETL-HR from the floor and have them write it instead of an $11 an hour team member? wth?
  2. To Do job offers?? Again only STL and ETL-HR are allowed?
Has this happened in your store? Is this company wide? The decision of the HRBP? Your thoughts please.
Definitely not the case at my store. One hrtm makes the schedule for the entire store. Job offers that I don't know how that works at my store.

I think it depends on your ETL HR discretion. That is the current situation in my store but slowly going back to HR responsibility now that their system has been improved.

It was a company role out a few months ago when they rolled out the Efficiency model to stores.... ETL's/ETL-HR/STL are the only ones who are to be writing the schedule... As far as Offers, HR tm can still process...

Lol all our stls rebelled when the dtl tried to get them to write the schedule. I still write the schedule for certain areas.

There is a new directive that ETLs are supposed to take over training instead of HR in the new enhanced training rollout.

I always saw Clerical or HRTMs writing the schedule then they had an ETL-HR or STL to confirm it.

Yep, no more orientation by HRTMs either. Our still fo some of the schedule until that goes away and screen applicants, but that's about it.

Corporate directives have been given out previously for years that limit HRTMs from conducting orientations, writing schedules, and about anything else you can imagine. Some stores listen to the directives and some don't-meaning some HRTMs stop doing that item. Over time, almost all HRTMs resume their previous roles. It is the same as when corporate mandates that stores do X and some do and some don't. Then, next thing you know, everyone resumes back to their old ways.

Corporate directives have been given out previously for years that limit HRTMs from conducting orientations, writing schedules, and about anything else you can imagine. Some stores listen to the directives and some don't-meaning some HRTMs stop doing that item. Over time, almost all HRTMs resume their previous roles. It is the same as when corporate mandates that stores do X and some do and some don't. Then, next thing you know, everyone resumes back to their old ways.

Yeah I think you bit the nail on the head. Just like how team leads aren't supposed to write schedules anymore I notice all stores get around these "directives" in their own way. Some actually abide by them to their own detriment

At my store the ETL-Softlines writes the salesfloor schedule, including electronics etc

Our HRTM still does the schedules with partnership of the ETL-HR.

I used to write the entire store schedule as a HLTL.

As a Sr.TL Rep I wrote Log/Plano/Price and the ETL schedule.

I'm not sure why they took it away from the TLs in the first place, it was much more distributed and less headache inducing that way.

Our ETL wants nothing to do with writing our schedule & has the TL do it.

Why would the hrtm do the schedule. I doubt they know the who is a good tm.

Maybe that's why my store is shit they scheduled old flow ladies to pull in the morning who refused to go up ladders

Why would the hrtm do the schedule. I doubt they know the who is a good tm.

Maybe that's why my store is shit they scheduled old flow ladies to pull in the morning who refused to go up ladders

Your store is shit because of your shit attitude.

It doesn't matter who a good tm is. Hours should be based on availability and attendance. The teachers pet thing is not how you run a store.

Your store is shit because of your shit attitude.

It doesn't matter who a good tm is. Hours should be based on availability and attendance. The teachers pet thing is not how you run a store.
Please, I'd rather have a TM that comes in late and gets shit done than one that refused to do anything. One person doesn't affect the store's attitude

Lol all our stls rebelled when the dtl tried to get them to write the schedule. I still write the schedule for certain areas.

There is a new directive that ETLs are supposed to take over training instead of HR in the new enhanced training rollout.
Yeah right. At our store its TLs and SrTLs who train.

It should also be based on how hard they work and their work ethic.

While this sounds great in theory you can't do this. Its too subjective.

We have plenty of people at my store who do work hard but because they don't kiss ass they don't get as many hours as other team members.

If someone doesn't work hard they need to be coached or managed out.

While this sounds great in theory you can't do this. Its too subjective.

We have plenty of people at my store who do work hard but because they don't kiss ass they don't get as many hours as other team members.

If someone doesn't work hard they need to be coached or managed out.
No they don't. Working hard or just getting the job done are two different things

No point in killing yourself doing something you know wont get done

Blood will be spilled if Target tries to take these things from my HRTM.

She prides herself on how many ETL HRs she can make so bored that they quit, and loves it when she comes back to chaos after she takes time off since it makes her look better when she cleans the mess up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back