Archived Hurricane Harvey Relief and Guests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to know how 10000 tms are at these stores:

• Beaumont, 5850 Eastex Fwy, Beaumont, TX
  • Humble, 20777 Hwy 59 N, Humble, TX
  • Houston South, 8503 S Sam Houston Pkwy E, Houston, TX
These are the only ones flood damaged. those gift cards are something that should be on workbench somewhere.
They don't live at their stores, so which stores are flood damaged has nothing to do with it.

I would love to know how 10000 tms are at these stores.

Full staff roster (TMs, TLs, ETLs, etc) for each store - contingent on store volume (Houston is a BIG city at 6.5M so you may be looking at AA or AAA vol), district office roster (BPs, DTL, support staff) just to name a few.
Edit: Likely an overestimation at best since I don't live there.

Last edited:
My store is a B volume and we have 150 team members so I believe a single district is anywhere from 1500 to 2000 folks.

They do this to keep better tracked of counts/$$. If it is charged out to a fake account, that is much easier than having it mixed into an actual store.

I remember the time we lost power at my store and threw out about $95,000 Dollars worth of out of temp food. We had to Qmos it out through a different (fake) store. I was never told why, but mostly likely it was due to insurance purposes.
I don't think this is the same thing though. When tossing stuff that's covered by insurance, you use a pda and do a merch transfer to a fake store.

We just had pallets and carts full of stuff to donate brought to the checklanes and the gstl rang it up and charged it to an account (like when requisitioning stuff).

ok this..
Target makes another (bigger) Harvey relief donation

Minnesota's biggest retailer has again donated a big chunk of money to Hurricane Harvey relief – and it's six times larger than the company's original contribution.

On Tuesday morning, Target announced it's committing an additional $3 million to the relief efforts.

This comes about a week after the Minneapolis-based company donated $500,000 to the Red Cross, the Salvation Army, and other organizations helping out in Texas.

"The additional funds will be provided to support impacted Target team members and the Gulf Coast community," Target said in a news releas

DIlVoRPVYAAEMQ2.jpg

Well Irma is on it's way and going to be a lot worse then Harvey. I was born and raised in Florida but we moved to Pa when I was 16. I was there for Andrew and many other hurricanes but Irma is going to be just as bad or worse than Andrew for the state of Fla. I am hoping my friends and family stay safe and I hope Target responds appropriately to the threat this time and also in response to making donations and helping after the fact.

It would be sad if not as much donations go to hurricane Irma relief since everyone donated to Harvey. Do you think they will donate just as much? Now they are predicting 2 more storms are forming Jose and Kaita

It would be sad if not as much donations go to hurricane Irma relief since everyone donated to Harvey. Do you think they will donate just as much? Now they are predicting 2 more storms are forming Jose and Kaita
Irma is looking like it's going to rake the entire southeastern coast, which could be much more costlier than Harvey and affect many more people. I think people will still give just as much if they can.

Katia is going to hit Mexico, and Jose will probably meander around the Atlantic well off the coast without really doing anything.

They don't live at their stores, so which stores are flood damaged has nothing to do with it.
True but they live near and around them and not all of Houston flooded. Lets just say there is far more gift cards available than there are TMs working in All Targets in the Houston metro,

True but they live near and around them and not all of Houston flooded. Lets just say there is far more gift cards available than there are TMs working in All Targets in the Houston metro,

And maybe if they weren't effected they can help someone who was. Target has billions of dollars. Doesn't hurt them to spread a little love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back