I accidentally brought my zebra home! What will happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know while most of us might have said things to give strong suspicion to who we are, this pretty much outs you @LimitsEnd . The chances of two Target team members walking off with a zebra and returning it on the same day at roughly the same time....yeah, someone at your store is likely already printing out your posts, especially any where you admit breaking rules or showing bigotry.

Orrrrrrrr, they don't know shit about this thread.

You know while most of us might have said things to give strong suspicion to who we are, this pretty much outs you @LimitsEnd . The chances of two Target team members walking off with a zebra and returning it on the same day at roughly the same time....yeah, someone at your store is likely already printing out your posts, especially any where you admit breaking rules or showing bigotry.

Oooooooooor, no one gives a fuck. :rolleyes: Why Are members here so easily trolled. Just troll back, stop being so serious.

Taking a zebra device home on accident is not a big deal. Bring it home and keep it, ok.. But bring it home and return it the next day, no biggie. My store wouldn't bat an eye as long as they don't see it's missing and start looking into it.

I wouldn't bother telling anyone and wasting time. Turn it in, sign it in, and continue working.

The only way it would be an issue is if your management didn't like you and was looking for ways to get rid of you

I read someone was terminated for accidentally walking out with keys, even though they literally walked back in to return them.
Keys can open things and they can be lost, allowing others to open things they shouldnt.
A Target TC-51 android tablet is functionally useless outside of the store because all the apps require the store wifi except browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back