I accidentally brought my zebra home! What will happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone makes mistakes.
Just take the damned thing back and sign it in.
Being sneaky is just going to make it worse.
Most of us have taken home something we shouldn't, there is an entire thread about it.

Everyone makes mistakes.
Most of us have taken home something we shouldn't, there is an entire thread about it.
I clocked out at 3:32 PM, so I should just put 3:30 PM to sign it back in?

Even without signing it back in?

Please pay attention.

Everyone makes mistakes.

And I wouldn't wait, they are going to need it.
Returning it as soon as you realized you took it home is the best approach.

OK. I was giving OP the benefit of the doubt up utill this thread, but now I'm calling TROLL.

View attachment 4381
Yeah, it’s unrealistic to accidentally bring work equipment home, I’m obviously a troll. No one would ever do that, that’s just crazy fantasy stories. You sound like the troll.

I read someone was terminated for accidentally walking out with keys, even though they literally walked back in to return them.

How about this? When you are signing out your walkie, both sign out and sign in the SAME zebra you currently have in your possession. Slam bam done.

You will be hung from the target symbol by your toes with a sign saying "oops I goofed" for all to laugh at for 2hrs or until you pass at which point you will be dragged back inside and given a strong lecture on being human and what that means. Chilll dude take it back if aptl doesnt say nothin no one noticed nor cares. Now if you hacked it and tried to blow up a country thats probably grounds for termination :/

OMG another 'am I going to get fired?!?' thread?
wait-a-minute-wait-a-minute-say-it-aint-so.jpg

OP, if this is real, don't try to sneak back anything. Don't try to put wrong times in the log. Other than the bathrooms and the fitting rooms, everything you do is videotaped and watched live in technicolor. Go straight back, go straight to GS, ask them to call for the LOD, 'fess up and hand it over.

For everyone else: On a vaguely related note, I thought I accidentally brought a zebra home once when I found one in the family car. I about had a full blown panic attack on the spot. Hit the screen on button and that's how I found out that my husband's workplace had also just started using zebras. I took it in and fussed him out big time for leaving it in an unlocked car, as he had no idea of the cost of those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back