Archived I am playing with a new logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
More like "comiserate", to share common experiences.

Actually, I'd go with the other word you said. "Share" seems like the perfect phrase to use. Even when people vent here, it's more in the form of sharing some bad experience they had. And the point of the site is really to share both experiences and knowledge about the company.

I stand by my first and only banner, By Team Members, For Team Members. It has a meaning behind it and I think those who are searching for a place like this will find it with or without an banner. I do believe that it sets us apart from anything corporate made since this is a place built by just us Team Members!

I do like the suggestions, I just feel that the old slogan should still be used in one way or another.. Keep the suggestions comin though!

The only suggestion I would have is to maybe make it a little bigger and maybe the "By Team Members, For Team Members" a little darker shade of red. I can barely make it out but then I have older eyes than a lot of you Youngin' %^D.

The only suggestion I would have is to maybe make it a little bigger and maybe the "By Team Members, For Team Members" a little darker shade of red. I can barely make it out but then I have older eyes than a lot of you Youngin' %^D.

Don't feel bad, I've got the same issue.

I suspect there are more of us oldies here than you might suspect. I don't mean with our employment with Target, but our age. Oh no, am I admitting I'm old on a pubic forum??? :\

Shhhhhhhhhhhh.....*whispers* You're not the only one...

I go with the status quo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back