I apologize

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posting something in very poor taste in reaction to a disparaging comment made to me. I behaved quite immaturely and inappropriately.

I wish to extend my sincere apologies.
While certainly not an excuse but to explain, I, like many, have become rather perturbed by recent events/policies within our organization and I let it get the best of me as I actually have always respected Target and fellow employees. The changes HAVE effected my attitude and thus a rather poor temper. Frankly I'm quite surprised that I've been so affected. It's not even in my nature to be such as I'm truly more of a man loyal to the company for which I'm employed.

If events have so affected me I shudder to think how affected those feeding families and depending exclusively on those hours feel.

That's not an excuse, just the reason for my negative and abrasive presentation.

I apologize to each of you.

Let's see- You told me to fuck off. So apology not accepted. Thanks for playing.
The reaction that I had wasn't toward you, the individual, but toward your words in which you specifically expressed dissention toward a woman's monthly. Had I been a woman. I have doubts you would have done so.

I've aplogized for my quick and abrasive response and that is all that I can do.

I feel your comment was quite offensive and provocative but I should have opted to overlook it.

The reaction that I had wasn't toward you, the individual, but toward your words in which you specifically expressed dissention toward a woman's monthly. Had I been a woman. I have doubts you would have done so.

I've aplogized for my quick and abrasive response and that is all that I can do.

I feel your comment was quite offensive and provocative but I should have opted to overlook it.

Do you want a snickers?

gMscglN.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back