Archived I applaud all the Target Veterans....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like you work in my store Suzie. Most of the TLs want to quit. You can feel your mood change once you hit the door.

One of my fellow flow co-workers has been there for 33 years....holy cow......

Currently at 12 years with Target and I've literally fought and crawled through shit for this company. I had my signature forged on paper work and when it was investigated the signature was changed to my employee number. I was ordered to climb in the compactor to clear out a obstruction and to pick up dead rat carcasses. I called the hotline because I wasn't given the proper raise when I transferred work center and the current ETLHR wouldn't help me with the situation, apparently someone called and she freaked the fuck out and approached me asking why I called? I responded by saying I'm not going to speak to you on this matter any longer. Several minutes after this conversation a wonderful hard working ETL that's beloved rushed me off to a room I've never seen and said the ETLHR just said I physical threatened her. He knew me and knows I would never do such a thing. About two weeks later the ETLHR quit and I'm still here being miserable. I've been asked why have I stayed after all of this? I like the work and get good hours as I've averaged 36 for the last several years as a TM. I have a nice 401k growing and hundreds of hours of sick/vacation/ph etc.

@ClarkKent I'm sure you know but just wanted to make sure: vacation/ph hours do max out and stop accumulating if you don't use them. Thanks for sticking in there
After 10 yrs, you're eligible for three weeks vay-cay & can accrue up to double that before losing pay so CK could maintain up to 240 hrs of vay-cay .
Forgot the rate of accrual for PH but it's the same in that you can bank up to 2x your annual accrual according to length of service.

I normally add a few hours to my paycheck if I worked say 3 hours under my average. I also like to just give shifts away to people if they are desperate for hours and will use the hours for that. I just took a week off because I was super stressed and having panic attacks and I'm still at almost 200 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back