Archived I did it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put my 2 weeks in. I told HR I will be flexible and try to work through the holidays on weekends but as of now I have a last day set on the schedule.

So bitter and so sweet. I loved Target and I still love it but unfortunately I simply can't work retail anymore.

I'm excited I won't have to wear red and khaki anymore!

tenor.gif

Farewell to another one of the good ones. We're you still a GSA at the time of your resignation? If so, you got out at the right time.
Yes still a GSA. I have a last day on the schedule but will.ask HR if I am allowed to work a couple of busy days in December because I don't want to leave my team high and dry for the holidays.
Gonna miss Target so much but I feel like we're putting up with too much BS for a very low pay.

Today is my last day, I gave my availability to be called in on Christimas Eve but I am not sure if that's going to happen or if I am being terminated after my shift today.
I am starting my new job on Monday, I am excited, nervous, and a bit sad.

We're you still a GSA at the time of your resignation? If so, you got out at the right time.
I just re-read this message. Do you know anything that I don't? Any big changes/screw ups at the horizon?

I just re-read this message. Do you know anything that I don't? Any big changes/screw ups at the horizon?
Probably just because it's especially sucky to be a GSA in late December.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back