Archived I feel like the backroom doesn't get much credit at my store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our cafs have been taking most of the hour too. Mainly due to an overwhelming amount of backstock leaving no vehicles for new pulls, pallets and flats of backstock clogging up receiving so that you can barely move the wave or crown, and management being in no hurry to find a way to fix these problems. I can honestly say that my backroom team doesn't have any spare time at the moment. They are doing their best to get the bare minimum done at this point. More than once in the past week it has taken until 10:55 to get the 4am autofills done. That really leaves no time for anything else in the morning which is just making the backlog of work even greater.

i literally feel for all of you, i go through the SAME exact BS at my store... the morning dayside and early morning backroom team SUCK at their job! they like to pick at the easy vehicles of back stock from flow and leave without finishing it...then when i come in i get all the hard sh*t, yea like im really going to backstock a whole flat bed full of babies, and three full carts of BTS, as well as the 7 other flat beds of backstock, as well as pull CAFs AND backstock all the green racks in the freezer that the f*ckin pFresh team didnt finish... oh and you want me to squeeze in dropping manual CAFs for tomorrow morning? yea ok! f*ck you!

lets not forget about the salesfloor team and their s*itty ETL...oh yea like i have nothing to do, you can pull those wine batches, "it will only take minute" if it takes a minute than you do it you dumb b*tch.

and my favorite is that f*ckin instocks list, just drop a f*ckin research batch, seriously? who cares about scores for that BS, you swear the store will fall apart if ONE research batch drops in there!

and as for some salesfloor TMs, are you really going to give me one flat bed of backstock with ONE item on it? get off your lazy a$$ and put that BS in a smart cart! do i look like your f*cking mom?

oh and dont forget to VIBE!! f*ck that my, vibe is equivalent to f*cking squidward's

ok end rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back