Archived I had a phone interview but wasn't offered in person interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone from HR called and asked the usual questions. She didn't set up a in store interview but said another person from from HR would call. Should I be concerned they didn't offer me a face to face interview?

Your previous posts show you did/do work at Target. If you no longer work at Target, why not. The reason may affect if Target considers you rehireable, or not.

It's past 60 days. i applied for that in early April.

I didn't apply for TPS again. I applied for GM.

I didn't apply for TPS again. I applied for GM.
It doesn’t matter. Spot will see your app & make you wait longer. On tps, there is a background check. So the time frame may of been extended. Don’t wait for spot. Apply elsewhere. Spot may give you, 4 hours a week.

Looks like I was marked as non-rehirable from my previous store.

You can reach back out to your previous store and ask them why. They don’t have to tell you, but it is possible there was a mistake. We hired someone marked unrehireable but that TM last store made a mistake when they keyed it in.

No, it's probaly because I left w/o giving two weeks because my father had a medical emergency.

Then it’s really up to the ETL and what they want to do. The one I have now would reach out to your last store and see how well you did and bring you in for something between a conversation and an interview. My last one was adamant about Nobody marked unrehireable for job abandonment could be considered. If this store isn’t going to work out another one might. I do wish you the best of luck in finding gainful employment quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back