Archived I hear an "I told you so" coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after nearly months and months of taking CNA courses, I have officially decided it's not for me. Not only are the costs of the classes expensive, you essentially have the same thing as Target when it comes to uniforms (my experience): you have to buy it yourself and in the size that fits. I have worked jobs like Target for a few years. I always appreciated secretly the fact that they let you get the job done however you wish. CNA work, considering it's dealing people, is a combination of play-it-by-ear and by-the-book with nobody actually figuring out how to switch between the two.

The teachers for both classes didn't seem to care for men very much and had no problems trying to sneak diss the fact. Last day I attended the last class the teacher told me that I wasn't very manly. I proceeded to walk out.

The coordinator must have felt really bad considering she wanted to give me a refund. She instead decided to give me a free class in the summer that would be 4-6 weeks. Problem is I'd have to pay the rest of the tution first.

Someone on here said it was a bad idea. You may now say "I Told You So!".

I just was trying something, anything to get more hours and have a direction in my life. This was doing the complete opposite considering that I also had to pay alot for transportation considering the clinical sites are far, far away.

I'm just going to try and grab a second job and learn how to program considering I've worked on computers all of my life.

Nothing wrong with trying something and finding out it wont work for you.
The sad thing would have been if you decided to stick with it because you had spent the money, didn't want to look foolish, and worked at something that made you profoundly unhappy (hells bells, you can do that at Spot).
So I would never say I told you so but I throw this in cause it's funny and Sheldon

22918666.jpg

Since when is programing the same as working on computers? I bet you would be a good fit for electronics?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back