Archived I just lost my job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it looks like everything just came crashing down again. I finally clawed my way back to TL, and I just blew it all.

Long story short, my probation officer violated and arrested me today. Thank god my brother bailed me out, but I have a probation revocation hearing on Thursday now. It is pretty much a done deal they are going to make me serve 3 to 6 months. Obviously, this means I'll be losing my job.

It was stupid. I knew I was going to get caught. I don't know what I was thinking in retrospect.

I don't even know if I am going to show up tomorrow or just no call no show. It was nice while it lasted.

Lifes a cruel bitch where we all just long for a simple time but are presented with so many ways to fail and so few to succeed. Make the most of what you have; are all slaves to the laws we may or may not obey, be they just, or unjust, the pain they inflict is the same nonetheless.

Take the time as an opportunity, for what little time we inhabit alive is but a atom vs time/space.

I hope the best for you.

Don't let this stop you.
You can make your way back.
One day out isn't going to knock you out and the probation officer will take into account that you have a job and have been doing well.
A single screw up is not going to take you down.
Come on man.

hold tough old friend, you got this, don't NCNS or call out keep on fighting, if your probation officer sees that your trying to turn things around they should take that into account. stay calm man were all pulling for you!

I have no advice, but sympathy, having recently wrangled with the law myself. It sucks. I wish you the best, whatever you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back