Archived I liked TGT B4 workn here

Status
Not open for further replies.

LkdTGTB4wrknHERE

I am innovation. Glad I could be of service.
Hi, there!

I liked TGT B4 working at my store. I think I am at the store from hell.

I've been in hell for a year and a half now and still don't know shit about Target. Everyday, I struggle to like the brand again, so I visit others stores frequently. Our store runs like a not-for-profit, but that's something I definitely capitalize on.

I am new to The Break Room. Thank you for having it and keeping it clean; I see it looks cleaner than the shit-hole I eat in when I'm finally scheduled. Thanks for stopping by today.

xV7B9RW.gif

Sorry, I went off on a tangent. Basically, I was trained in one area. Those people left, I was shifted over to other areas and all other areas I ask questions, let the guests train me, go to workbench and train myself. Maybe because I had to stop listening to some people I’m on my own learning plan. Nevertheless, it’s a catch 22 because I’m no longer interested in learning or growing with TGT. I’m just doing what I need to do to keep my job and to keep “them” from coming in to try to make me quit like they’ve done the others.

Whelp I guess there's no need for me to say anything...or did I already? ;)

My question is, which area do you work in. Sounds like market or softlines. The mindset should be help the guest & make sales. Not the guest controlling you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back