Archived I looked like a pervert today lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxTheDudexx

Front of Store Attendant
A rather funny incident happened at Guest Service. I was trying to see if some clothing needed to be damaged out of our inventory, one of which was a bra. I was smelling all the clothes to see if they smelled like smoke because I saw nothing visually wrong with anything. Thinking nothing of it I suddenly stopped in the middle of sniffing the bra and found myself in a rather compromising situation. I thought to myself, boy, this probably looks a bit inappropriate. People walking by seeing me sniffing women's undergarments might just get the wrong idea! LOL :err:

A rather funny incident happened at Guest Service. I was trying to see if some clothing needed to be damaged out of our inventory, one of which was a bra. I was smelling all the clothes to see if they smelled like smoke because I saw nothing visually wrong with anything. Thinking nothing of it I suddenly stopped in the middle of sniffing the bra and found myself in a rather compromising situation. I thought to myself, boy, this probably looks a bit inappropriate. People walking by seeing me sniffing women's undergarments might just get the wrong idea! LOL :err:

It's okay--these things happen! I've done some slightly odd things on the floor--sometimes you just forget you are basically on display.

one of the first things I tell my trainees if I ask you to smell something for me, I am not trying to gross you out. I have a super sensitive nose (allergic to smoke, scents and most perfumes) so something that smells overpowering to me may be nothing. But you can't pay me enough to smell panties...any doubt and I will defect those suckers out.

Is it bad that I was expecting something worse?...

I've thought about smelling some women's clothing before for smoke/etc., and usually thought better of it for reasons the OP has stated ;) lol

Sorry, Bottom Line/Mr Target, but I have never met a bra or panties at the Guest Service Desk that I didn't defect. No, I don't smell them. Sometimes, I use a pen to pick them up to defect them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back