Archived I need help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I had a 4 hours shift 7 to 11 so thought I got off at 12 so when I went to my break at 10::53 I realized I get off at 11 and I clocked out 11:07 after catching the mistake will I be fired. Thankfully I didn’t wait till 12 that would have been my 5th but good thing I caught my self instead of staying till 12! What’s gonna happen? Hr said as long as I didn’t hit my 5th which I didn’t I’m gonna be fine and I caught the mistake quickly will anyone write me up or is hr correct

I think you should be fine. You didn’t miss your 5th and you didn’t get overtime, so it sounds like your HR is correct (ASANTS, but HR usually is).😁

You should be fine. You can clock in or out 5 minutes before or after your shift without it populating on a report. So really you only clocked out 2 minutes late. I've been in 3 stores and noone has ever been written up for clocking out late by such a small amount of time. Now if you were clocking in late that would be a different story.

Last edited:
Dont make it a habit and you will be fine. You avoided compliance which was the best outcome and it doesnt happen everyday so dont stress.

I've gone as much as 10 minutes over shift without anyone blinking. You didn't hit compliance or overtime, so no worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back