Archived I still have my cellphone discount????

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been over a month since leaving Target and AT&T still has me as an enterprise customer with the 21% discount that I got from Target. Do you still get your discount until a certain period of time? Perhaps it is a glitch in their system?

I don't think they do a constant check. So as long as you don't say anything, you should still keep receiving the discount.

Ive heard though, once they find out they make you pay back the difference. Happened to a friend a few months back.

dd36b7e7.gif
dd36b7e7.gif
dd36b7e7.gif
dd36b7e7.gif
dd36b7e7.gif
&
dd36b7e7.gif

My wife got a cellphone discount for being a county school teacher. We still have it after 2 years & contract renewal since she left.

i had a discount from a former job for 5 years after i left.. the only reason i lost it was because i switched carriers.

Not that I know of, I work for a third party company that handles DirecTV accounts (kinda like Target Mobile sells cellphones for different carriers). The only things I get from my new job (ojt is next week by the way) are Free Premium DirecTV service, benefits (which start a few weeks after your employment) and incentives/bonuses . So to me that is a bit better from what I was getting. As far as I know we don't offer cellphone discounts, we might but I am not sure. But I don't plan on switching carriers anytime soon.

I been gone for just about 8 months and I still get my Verizon discount...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back