Archived "I swear I didn't even wear it" – the Halloween Costume Returns

Status
Not open for further replies.
You forgot-
"I bought this yesterday and now it's on clearance. Can I get a price adjustment? "
Oh, yes!!

lol so if I'm correct, we don't do any of the following, right?:
  • Price-adjust seasonal items after the holiday has passed (namely, for this thread, Halloween items after 10/31)
  • Accept returns on seasonal items after the holiday has passed
Or is this an ASANTS thing?

Oh, yes!!

• Price-adjust seasonal items after the holiday has passed (namely, for this thread, Halloween items after 10/31)
Definitely ASANTS. I was asked by a guest a week or two ago what the return policy is for costumes, and was told by GSTL that it's the same as any other product, no seasonal exclusion.

I don't know about the price adjustment portion though.

Definitely ASANTS. I was asked by a guest a week or two ago what the return policy is for costumes, and was told by GSTL that it's the same as any other product, no seasonal exclusion.

I don't know about the price adjustment portion though.
I remember one year when HQ sent signs saying that costume returns would not be accepted after Halloween. That was the only year that happened in my 11 years. I'm assuming a lot of people were pissed. That's probably why I've watched our costume selection dwindle over the years.

Since it’s not specifically listed on the receipt, we were told we can return it, but our front end got together and decided if the costume is obviously worn, decorations look used, or the candy open we are denying.

there's no different return policy for halloween stuff. if they've got the receipt or the card that was used, you should return it.

there's no different return policy for halloween stuff. if they've got the receipt or the card that was used, you should return it.
Got it.
What about price-adjustment?

I like the candy returns because it goes to toss and then we get to eat it

Lucy you. We coincidentally got a new AP ETL right around the time our district decided to actually enforce the policy of tossing all items that comes up toss among other bullsugar.

Lucy you. We coincidentally got a new AP ETL right around the time our district decided to actually enforce the policy of tossing all items that comes up toss among other bullsugar.
Aw. You are welcome to any of our candy, there’s enough for everyone!!

Oh, yes!!

We tell Guests that its policy if they return an hot item for price adjustment that it has to be sorted and put back on the shelf for fairness to all guests. This usually discourages Guests from making you price adjust 4 large bags of stuff they bought a month ago.

Yes Desk-havers have said that modified return policies are always ignored anyway after the first costume renter melts tf down so, welp

there isn’t a modified return policy on costumes or any Halloween seasonal items, it’s the standard 90 days + 30 with REDcard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back