Archived I took a trip to Wally World last night...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we had a Super Spot nearby...then I could avoid wally world all together

I'll visit Wally for things that don't require high quality, like a $2 toilet brush or shower curtain rings in colors my store is out of.
If I want something of quality (like sheets or towels), I'll shop my store.

tbh, i don't care too much about service when i'm shopping. if i can get a soda or something cheaper at walmart, even after factoring in my discount, i'm gonna go there. i'm not going to avoid an entire chain because some teenagers don't care about their job. why pay more for "service" you don't use? Walmart has a lot of bulk items like cereal and stuff that are "way" cheaper. I can't tell anyone how to spend there money but this "prudish" attitude towards walmart is rather irking

tbh, i don't care too much about service when i'm shopping. if i can get a soda or something cheaper at walmart, even after factoring in my discount, i'm gonna go there. i'm not going to avoid an entire chain because some teenagers don't care about their job. why pay more for "service" you don't use? Walmart has a lot of bulk items like cereal and stuff that are "way" cheaper. I can't tell anyone how to spend there money but this "prudish" attitude towards walmart is rather irking
True. Unless Spot is running a sale on its soda...Walmart is almost always cheaper ( on sodas anyways )

Last edited:
True. Unless Spot is running a sale on its soda...Walmart is almost always cheaper ( on sodas anyways )
yeah, walmart has 2litters for 64 cents everyday. ive never seen it that low at target

yeah, walmart has 2litters for 64 cents everyday. ive never seen it that low at target

Were u at Target for the 5 for $10 12-pack coke deal???
I mean I have heard there is a Diabetes Epidemic in America, but holy hell. Our Coke Sales were literally up %4700 for that week.

Now that I think of it I am curious to see if there was a spike on our blood sugar monitors too.

I'll visit Wally for things that don't require high quality, like a $2 toilet brush or shower curtain rings in colors my store is out of.
If I want something of quality (like sheets or towels), I'll shop my store.

omg I haaate Target's sheets. My store was only carrying the hard cotton ones for a while, though (only referring to xhil and re). When it comes to cheap sheets, I'm good with jersey and micro, but the selection for those is smaller.The Thresholds feel nice, but I'm poor. I've just been buying t-shirt jersey sheets from wally and kmart for years. WM's washcloths are shiiit, though. Dunno about the towels, last I bought them was during college and they were kinda nice. I actually still have a few.

I don't think people of walmart is a real thing where I am. I've never seen anything like that website in real life. Wally does have terrible customer service, though. You open something and decide you hate it, they don't just allow the return like target does.

I'll tell you the reason Wally beats the other retail chains, though, despite the hatred...

Rice.

Krispies.

Treat.

Cereal. Only place I can consistently find the greatest cereal ever created. Also, stridex pads, rit, the craft section is quite good for amateur crafting, equate's proactiv knockoffs are sold separately (up&up's is only sold in kit form), and other things that come down to their physical stores typically being larger and able to hold more. I always thought it was funny how much my coworkers trash wally, but I see it isn't exclusive to my store.

Currently, all my khakis that fit are from wally, too (I shrunk all my men's mossi chinos :() . When the need struck, target had 0 khakis in rtw and I didn't wanna take a chance on more $25 shrinky chinos. I followed wash instructions. Probably an issue with the machines at the laundromat. Either way, rather ruin $14 pants.

Wally does have terrible customer service, though. You open something and decide you hate it, they don't just allow the return like target does.

I had a couple read the sign at the service desk one day (the one about guaranteeing to always attempt a return, etc.) and then go on and on for over five minutes about how Target has such an awful return policy, and how we're infamous for being a stickler for returns. It made me want to laugh, since I've never seen a store that's as easy to do returns at as the Target I work at.

Same. I'm surprised sometimes. I bought a night guard and the pamphlet in the package did say I could return it to the store I purchased it at if anything went wrong, and I still expected the return to be tough. Returned a belt once because the fake leather junk started peeling away faster than I'd expect for the price. And honestly, 90-120 days is absolutely ridiculous. The return policy is so customer-friendly.

Wally does have terrible customer service, though. You open something and decide you hate it, they don't just allow the return like target does.

I had a couple read the sign at the service desk one day (the one about guaranteeing to always attempt a return, etc.) and then go on and on for over five minutes about how Target has such an awful return policy, and how we're infamous for being a stickler for returns. It made me want to laugh, since I've never seen a store that's as easy to do returns at as the Target I work at.

back the fuck up.

SOMEONE WAS READING THE RETURN POLICY??????

WHAT THE HELL.

When people ask why they can't do a return without receipt I always would point up over my head

"Returns without a receipt MAY BE LIMITED."

God that pissed people off sometimes, but I would just chuckle inside ;)

When people ask why they can't do a return without receipt I always would point up over my head

"Returns without a receipt MAY BE LIMITED."

God that pissed people off sometimes, but I would just chuckle inside ;)

I did that one time and the lady responded with "but where does it say you won't return it" I'm like bitch, do you know the definition of the word limited?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back