Archived If a team member see an abduction in the parking lot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hardest part for me is knowing if its an abduction or a crying kid being dragged to the car. If I wasn't sure I'd get on the horn with AP right away.

Unless you're certain beyond a doubt what is going on, best to just get details.. Like others have said, no good deed goes unpunished :(

The hardest part for me is knowing if its an abduction or a crying kid being dragged to the car. If I wasn't sure I'd get on the horn with AP right away.

Unless you're certain beyond a doubt what is going on, best to just get details.. Like others have said, no good deed goes unpunished :(

You certainly don't want to make assumptions.
That can lead to crap like this ...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/21/virginia-parents-walmart-biracial-daughters_n_3313143.html

But as a parent I'm pretty sure that there would be a point when I would be able to judge the difference.
The biggest problem is kids who aren't taught to stand up to strangers and will go along without making a peep.
My daughters were taught at an early age to only go with people who had the right code words and to scream, kick and run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back