Archived If Amazon buys out Target, will you stick around?

Would you stay at Amazon-Target?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody at my store said that they hope the buyout is real and goes through because Amazon could really improve and streamline our logistics process. I said that the Third Reich had good roads but I wouldn’t want to elect Hitler just to get the Autobahn. Lol. At least without a buyout there’s a slim chance that we’ll end up with someone saner than Cornell after he fucks off. Lord Bezos, on the other hand...

Your poll is titled wrong... “Would you stay at Amazon-Target?” That’s only if Amazon decides they even need you and the staff count stores currently have, which in so many cases is already barebones. Whole Foods has had many positions cut and staff has now been slimmed down. Whole Foods was all about the in-store experience. Now... it’s an excuse to shove poorly designed Amazon garbage on grocery store shelves while having just one checkout line open to purchase that 16-pack Amazon Spylexa for $19!

Walmart employees are mostly trash but their logistics chain is the epitome of a company that has its shit together and actually wants to make some serious schmoney. I’ve said it before but lol forever @ Target having billions of dollars and still not entirely sure how capitalism is supposed to work

I was a Walmart cashier for a hot minute and I think I remember a register crashing ONCE, during a 3 year streak. You can do anything you want with billions of dollars, bottom line you have only to give a fuck, and Target doesn’t give a fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back