If you have an opportunity to leave Target, do it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard an ETL say (just yesterday) that the Pricing TL position is going to disappear in all low volume stores, and maybe even many medium volume stores (not in any Super Targets though). He didn't know who would then be the TL of the pricing team. (I don't know where he got this information from)

As another poster mentioned, I heard STL's will be looking after two stores in some low volume stores. Though I heard that rumor about a month ago, so maybe it's been in the works for a while.

Also, there is apparently going to be a reduction in ETL positions in all stores. E.g. one ETL for softlines and hardlines in low volume stores (now just called ETL-Sales Floor).

Someone pm me the damn info, I've done the same for a ton of people here in the past. Stop the god damn secret circlejerk. I doubt OP got a super secret email from Tina that gives his name.

Someone pm me the damn info, I've done the same for a ton of people here in the past. Stop the god damn secret circlejerk. I doubt OP got a super secret email from Tina that gives his name.

Please and thank you usually work well in these situations. Just sayin'!

What is an org chart?? :unknw:

Organization chart. Stores are grouped by approximate yearly sales volume, then the org chart uses those groups to determine how many of each kind of TL/ETL a store needs to be efficiently run.

OK folks here is the boiled down essence of the changes.
Keep in mind this has not been confirmed.

-Pricing TL is being eliminated in almost all the GM/PF stores.
-HRTL will be eliminated in almost all GM/PF stores, even in a lot of higher volume SuperT.
-ETL-AP eliminated in ULV stores. If they have a TPS team they will report to the ETL-HR.
-Reduction of TL and ETL headcount in every org chart.
-Many GM stores will combine Softlines/Hardlines ETL.

What is an org chart?? :unknw:

The org chart classifies stores as A, B, C, D, etc volume based on yearly sales. A and B are high volume, C is considered low, and D and anything below is considered ultra low volume. I think there's a way to see your store's info on workbench, but I don't remember. But basically, your spot on the org chart dictates your ETL and TL headcount, and some other stuff. You can also move up or down on the chart as well depending on your yearly sales. That's it in a nutshell, but maybe someone else can give a more thorough description!

Org charts also change each year. I'm in a store that constantly on the cusp of being and A volume. Each year we make sales to be classified as an A, but then the threshold gets moved higher and we stay a B volume. No extra ETL, and then less TLs when headcounts roll out lol.

I think there's a way to see your store's info on workbench, but I don't remember.

Workbench, Store Fact Sheet though I don't remember the exact steps to get to it anymore...1.5 years since I logged into Workbench :p

There's more to org charts than the volume grouping though. I think there are somewhere around 10-12 classes on the GM org chart. Supers also fall into a food org chart (1-5 I think, maybe just 1-3). This more determines ETL and TL headcount guidelines than just volume classification alone.

Yes, org charts are more fine-grained than volume classes and that probably has to do with pay-rates based on COL/locales, for one thing.

Would it be possible to get a pm. Especially if it concerns Super Targets??
Thank you very much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back