Archived I'm confused!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda confused here...this is my very first job where I get paid bi weekly instead of weekly. I'm confused about the hours that are worked....I'm usually on the schedule 3 times a week...Weds, Thurs and Sunday over night. I work 10 hours each shift which would be 30 hours per week....my question is are the 30 hours combined into the 2 weeks which would give me 60 hours on each paycheck or is it only 30 hours each paycheck? I want to keep track of my hours manually..payroll is submitted on Mondays so when does the new pay period start? Like which day can I start to keep track of my hours?

Kinda confused here...this is my very first job where I get paid bi weekly instead of weekly. I'm confused about the hours that are worked....I'm usually on the schedule 3 times a week...Weds, Thurs and Sunday over night. I work 10 hours each shift which would be 30 hours per week....my question is are the 30 hours combined into the 2 weeks which would give me 60 hours on each paycheck or is it only 30 hours each paycheck? I want to keep track of my hours manually..payroll is submitted on Mondays so when does the new pay period start? Like which day can I start to keep track of my hours?
There is no way you work 10 hours each shift. Maxim 8 ( and from those 8 you deduct 45 minutes lunch ) anything over you would need a second lunch and that would be overtime and unless you are a skilled tl or tm no stl would aprove overtime for you each shift. Pay period starts Sunday ends Saturday .

There is no way you work 10 hours each shift. Maxim 8 ( and from those 8 you deduct 45 minutes lunch ) anything over you would need a second lunch and that would be overtime and unless you are a skilled tl or tm no stl would aprove overtime for you each shift. Pay period starts Sunday ends Saturday .
Or qa4 when overtime is approved for most stores

He does not get 10 hours a day he is not a etl or a srtl. He is confused
I got 12 hours a day 3 days a week before I got promoted. Then again I was doing two separate job codes. I did it for 6 months.

45 minutes lunch? Is it not 31 everywhere?

He does not get 10 hours a day he is not a etl or a srtl. He is confused
I work from 845pm until 7am which always end up being 7:30-8am. Take 46 mins out that time for break and my on the clock hours add up to 10 to 10 and a half hours

I worked 30 hours in 2 days no OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back