Archived I'm heading back to Target!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best of luck to you. Now that you know how the game is played you can avoid some of the burns. Be aware that Corporate is still transforming itself and the resultant chaos will affect the stores. More tasks and fewer people (and fewer experienced people) to do them. The next few months at Target are going to be interesting. Welcome back.

Best of luck to you. Now that you know how the game is played you can avoid some of the burns. Be aware that Corporate is still transforming itself and the resultant chaos will affect the stores. More tasks and fewer people (and fewer experienced people) to do them. The next few months at Target are going to be interesting. Welcome back.
Now I'm scared. I'm a boss though I can run this shit with my eyes closed. I'm used to working with skeleton crews. Especially crews where it's me and one other person in hardlines closing. Good times ahead.

Now I'm scared. I'm a boss though I can run this shit with my eyes closed. I'm used to working with skeleton crews. Especially crews where it's me and one other person in hardlines closing. Good times ahead.
I'm sure you'll be great and congrats again about the baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back