I'm look forward to Target's Starbucks reopening.

I will be really excited when they do. I like those Starbucks drinks out of the cooler alright, but they just aren't the same as an iced coffee bought at Starbucks.
I tried the cold brew nitro in a can... and it tastes like STOK cold brew coffee left open in a fridge for a month. It's nowhere near the same as what the barista whips up. Not even close.

The Starbucks at my store has finally reopened. I could smell coffee as I walked in the store. The sitting area is still closed off, but you can buy coffee. I bought an iced coffee.

I so miss the empty cups all over spot.. still not sure how karen will drink her cappuccino through her mask.
🤣🤣 I wonder how much profit Target reaps directly from sales directly at our Starbucks locations.

Obviously, our Sbux junkies guests help jack up in-store per-cart sales. The Starbucks Karens are higher-than-average spenders at Target, but also they are higher-than-average "returns and exchanges" patrons 😝.

🤣🤣 I wonder how much profit Target reaps directly from sales directly at our Starbucks locations.

Obviously, our Sbux junkies guests help jack up in-store per-cart sales. The Starbucks Karens are higher-than-average spenders at Target, but also they are higher-than-average "returns and exchanges" patrons 😝.
At the end of the day, Starbucks in hand keeps you in the store longer. And made up meme or not... somehow the longer you stay in target, the more you spend, exponentially :)

At the end of the day, Starbucks in hand keeps you in the store longer. And made up meme or not... somehow the longer you stay in target, the more you spend, exponentially :)
Before I worked here and before I got my Keurig, I used to get a coffee nearly every time I shopped, and many times on my way to do something else I would stop in just to get a coffee, as it was the closest Starbucks to my house and Dunkin Donuts sucks.

Ours opened today. Spent the evening hearing "All Starbucks certified team members to Starbucks for guest assistance."

I hadn't missed that, for the record. Nor the cups and coffee spills and other detritus generated by Starbucks.

Ours opened today. Spent the evening hearing "All Starbucks certified team members to Starbucks for guest assistance."

I hadn't missed that, for the record. Nor the cups and coffee spills and other detritus generated by Starbucks.
Ours has been the complete opposite! we have an open starbucks in our parking lot on the top side and i constantly see guests walking in with coffee in hand walking past the empty starbucks lol. Its been super slow over there and its just funny looking out the front window in starbucks seeing the 15 cars sitting in the drive thru when we hadnt had a guest in 30 mins.

Back