Archived I'm new to TBR!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! I'm new to TBR and recently interviewed for the ETL position but didn't make it pass the 3rd round (which I sort of felt I did poorly b/c I stumbled on 1 of my questions). However, I've always loved the culture of Target and wanted to be a valuable part of the company. I was contacted by the 1st recruiter after receiving my rejection email, basically to say the same thing. But she also informed that she felt that I would make a great addition (more or less) and should reapply after 6 months. Basically my question is....have anyone been rejected and reapplied for a position within the company before? Given what I know about the interview process I'm almost certain I would be ready for a second go round!

Thank you everyone!
Annie-I'm almost ok, just a little sad that I'm still here at this desk job of mine, going on 5 years! As the recruiter told me, I just needed a little coaching to brush up on how to answer the questions better. I think with that perhaps I'll do better if I decide to reapply in the next few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back