Archived I'm so happy!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a seasonal hardlines team member and I've working here for about a month and a half. This is also my first job ever and was hoping to get hired on, so I have been working really hard. The other day I was walking by the STL's office and the STL called me in. The STL and SrSTL were thanking me for all of my hard work and said they have heard nothing but good things about me. The STL asked if I was interested in staying and of course I said yes. Then the STL went on about how I can handle projects well and said I may be able to do in stocks or pog (I still need to learn more about that). Also, they know I am interested in HR and said a position may be opening up in the near future!! I am so excited about all of these opportunities and could not believe how soon these were offered to me, well, unofficially at least.

I would also like to know more about in stocks and planogram: how flexible are hours, pay, job descriptions/duties, opinions on what you think is the better option. Right now I get paid $10.50hr hardlines seasonal

Also, when does the seasonal period generally end? I curious to find out who is getting hired on.

Also, when does the seasonal period generally end? I curious to find out who is getting hired on.

I can't tell you about anything else but I suspect the end of the seasonal season for workers is really early-mid January. Basically after the Holidays and New Years is over with.

Officially you signed an addendum that says you can stay on up to 160 days from the date of hire as seasonal but realistically the last week of December/early January everyone should learn their fate.

Reactions: Him
At my store, instocks and pogs hours aren't super flexible. Depending on your store, our pog team comes in at four, depending on the workload stays till 1230. Instocks comes in at eight, depending on the hours and season either stays till 1230 or 430. Pog sets all of the isles and sometimes sets permanent end caps, as well as seasonal and mini seasonal. Instocks has a set task list every morning call rigs. Sends you to a specific location to research the item. Make sure counts are correct and capacity is correct. We have to pull all batches created and push them. We also have to research all low and empty products. There is also a process called ptm that you may or may not have to do. Which is getting all discontinued product out of the backroom and on to the salesfloor before it goes clearance.

Yea, that's it.

HxQh9Xz.gif

Congratulations.

Since Target is your first job, here is some advice. Use Target as a stepping stone and not a destination.

I am excited to read that seasonal employees are finding out their post-Christmas plans. I can't wait to find out when my final day/week will be.

Since Target is your first job, here is some advice. Use Target as a stepping stone and not a destination.
For sure

Do your best to be global and show interest in other workcenters, you can gain a good variety of experience in a short time

Plano hours are not very flexible, it's an early morning position at my store. I am a HRTM and love my position. Don't say no to any cross training they offer you! After the holidays hours are low, the more work centers you are cross trained in, the more hours you will get.

I don't think we hire them that young. I've never seen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back