Archived in August my store...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will start staying open until midnight. Apparently it will be permanent not just for BTS. Anyone else doing this?

Yeah...I heard this was a company wide thing. Supers will stay open until midnight and GM/PFresh will stay open until 11.

I haven't heard anything like that for us, and we're a B pFresh. Maybe it's only certain regions/districts?

It's definitely my district at least. I heard about it around a month ago. We don't have any GMs left, so it's midnight for supers and 11 for PFresh. I'm not sure what effect this will have on food service and production areas. I'd assume it's going to be based on store specific volume and sales, but you know what they say about assuming.

We don't have a lot of guest traffic between 8 & 9 either.
What if, since we have fewer people doing more work, we were open 9-9? We could accomplish so much in those 2 hours without guests.

I was told that none of the food areas except Starbucks would be affected by the store staying open later. Starbucks will stay open an extra hour (until 10PM at my store) but all other food areas will keep their 9PM close time.

I'll believe it when I see it. I work at a location that has 100,000 people in the city but it's a ghost town at 10pm and later so I doubt the hours will change.

There will be a riot at my store if 8am-midnight becomes regular hours. There were already a ton of pissed TMs when we switched over to 11pm several years ago. I can barely deal with 8am-midnight for 4th quarter, but all year round?

Haven't heard about extended store hours but I have heard our pharmacy will be closing like 2 hours earlier than normal starting august. At a b volume pfresh

I haven't heard anything about this, but it would be horrible, particularly if they didn't extend the hours where I have a skeleton crew instead of a complete laughable ghost town of a team...

I also haven't heard anything about this...but communication is so bad at my store, it wouldn't surprise me if I didn't find out about it until that week's schedule was put up.

Since we only have evening huddle maybe once a week, they have decided the best way to communicate this stuff to us is to just not tell us.

Or, it's entirely possible that they just don't bother to tell me anything anymore, lol. I'd love an extra hour to zone at night, though. No more clopens!
LMAO.

Yeah, right. When we are in 4th quarter, I was clopening all the time on the extended hours. Not pleasant. But their 8 hours between shifts rule was the first rule to fly out the window...especially if you wanted anything but closing shifts.

Do you have an early truck team (3am for example) that was moved forward two hours?

We have so few guests after 9 I cannot imagine this happening in my area.... Interesting.

I can hardly stay awake until 10, 11 kills me! And gee, with all these 4 hour shifts working 7-11 would be weird....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back