Archived In our store Red Cards are the only things that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only good thing about their blind devotion to RedCards is that it's totally eclipsed the 4 x 4s. Pretending to do the 4 x 4s took time and energy away from what's most important, RCs! I can't remember the last time anyone mentioned 4 x 4.

I had to open by myself in hardlines today, and I heard nothing about 4x4s. Come to think of it, I've heard nothing about them since our new STL started.

Our Conversion percentage went up this past week, while our service scores dropped. I wonder if there is any correlation.

We also had someone write in the guest survey that they don't want to hear all the chatter on the walkies about getting credit cards, and asked why they have to suffer through it when they shop lol

Our Conversion percentage went up this past week, while our service scores dropped. I wonder if there is any correlation.

We also had someone write in the guest survey that they don't want to hear all the chatter on the walkies about getting credit cards, and asked why they have to suffer through it when they shop lol
That is the same as us, I read conversion is up - but surveys and such are down. They are point blank saying our cashiers aren't friendly.

Gee, this does not take a rocket scientist to figure it out (which is good, cause I know one of those - and he isn't the best at reading people at times :p )

And *I* hate the walkie stuff.... it is uncalled for that our guests have to hear that as they are signing up. They then seem to be nothing more than a piece of meat.

What happened to giving our guests a distraction free checkout?

I expect my store to start coaching Sales Floor TMs to get red cards, they have already started coaching Sales Floor Team Leads for not giving free advertisements over the walkies. I am a PA in Market and was approached by my stores ETL-Log about "How many Red Cards have I gotten over the past month".

I was quick to remind him that not only are we positive in sales for the year in my Section, in EVERY department, but, it is the only one in the store.

He quickly said he didn't care. Lmfao

I expect my store to start coaching Sales Floor TMs to get red cards, they have already started coaching Sales Floor Team Leads for not giving free advertisements over the walkies. I am a PA in Market and was approached by my stores ETL-Log about "How many Red Cards have I gotten over the past month".

I was quick to remind him that not only are we positive in sales for the year in my Section, in EVERY department, but, it is the only one in the store.

He quickly said he didn't care. Lmfao

That is so sad and kind of disgusting.

Flow Team. Home Improvement : I was helping a guest decide on what tools she needed for a quick fix at her home when my radio blew up: "We haven't had a RED CARD sign-up for 3 hours till Bill in electronics just now had 2 sign-ups, he gets a free Starbucks card. NOW MAKE SURE YOUR asking all your guests and lets get those RED CARD numbers up!" Then the usual after glow comments :"Way to go Bill" etc... I couldn't find the button fast enough to turn off the radio, the guest said, "Wow, no pressure huh?"

Flow Team. Home Improvement : I was helping a guest decide on what tools she needed for a quick fix at her home when my radio blew up: "We haven't had a RED CARD sign-up for 3 hours till Bill in electronics just now had 2 sign-ups, he gets a free Starbucks card. NOW MAKE SURE YOUR asking all your guests and lets get those RED CARD numbers up!" Then the usual after glow comments :"Way to go Bill" etc... I couldn't find the button fast enough to turn off the radio, the guest said, "Wow, no pressure huh?"
Welcome to my world! We don't really have access to ch 1 on the walkies because the REDCard chatter is nonstop. Guests are complaining every day. Nothing else matters. Not 4 x 4, not not the long lines at every register, not the TMs, TLs and ETLs that are quitting in droves and all the open positions we can't fill. Nothing. Else. Matters.

My store must be super desperate this week. Every hour, the LOD announced a new prize. And the prizes have become sizable (for my store, anyways - more than $5).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back