Archived Incorrect sale sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to figure out if a particular sign is supposed to be up or not (Week of 4/26 to 5/2).

The sign says that all Photo prints are 30% off. Nothing in the weekly ad. All prices and APEX invoices are showing regular prices. Nothing on RedWire (it's always blank for me) and my ETLs don't have any messages about it.

I'm trying to figure out if a particular sign is supposed to be up or not (Week of 4/26 to 5/2).

The sign says that all Photo prints are 30% off. Nothing in the weekly ad. All prices and APEX invoices are showing regular prices. Nothing on RedWire (it's always blank for me) and my ETLs don't have any messages about it.

Do you click the button that says store view? A lot of time things won't pop up directly for you, because nobody has assigned it..but they'll be in the store view.

I agree, try reprinting the sign number. If it shows up, it's on sale. It won't necessarily be in the ad. There are a bunch of things target puts on sale that are not in the ad.

I did have to manually adjust the price on some one hour 8x10s I sold this week. It may have been a bad sign. It's hard to tell because it can't be tied since photos are NOP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back