Installing MDM profile on Laptop?

Any ETL's or SD's out there have info on how to install the MDM profile on a personal windows or Mac laptop. I have the MDM profile installed on my phone for email and one drive access, but would love to have access to email, MS Office, Workbench, etc., on my computer. Is it possible to set up a VPN to access these? Thanks!

Any ETL's or SD's out there have info on how to install the MDM profile on a personal windows or Mac laptop. I have the MDM profile installed on my phone for email and one drive access, but would love to have access to email, MS Office, Workbench, etc., on my computer. Is it possible to set up a VPN to access these? Thanks!
On a personal laptop, spot might not like that.

I have never been a PC guru to understand how to solve all issues, but I've comprehended a few things with age. Anyway, suppose you have a serious issue with your computer. In that case, it is better to take it to a better and bigger computer repair center. But sometimes it's just not possible to ask another person or even go to the store. Fortunately, there are ways to fix most of the issues you might encounter at home. You don't need to be an IT expert and master of all computer techniques; you need some determination and willingness to learn.
Here we go again 🤢

Back