Archived Interesting comments from Target's Facebook page

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Thursday I noticed that "Kmart" was posting on their Facebook page to all the angry people who were complaining about them. I posted a comment that said "To the person posting as 'Kmart' -- Today is Thanksgiving and you are working. Are you going to be able to eat dinner with your family tonight?" They basically wrote back some non-answer about their employees are working for the customers. Someone else wrote "That's not what he said. Are you gonna be able to see your family today?" and they wrote back almost the same thing. Someone else wrote "The answer is NO!" but apparently Kmart deleted that answer.

Occasionally, I also look at Target's facebook page. One of the prevailing complaints is how Target doesnt support military soldiers. The other day I saw an interesting complaint though. A guest had bought a package of Oreo cookies at Target and was complaining to Target about how the cream did not go all the way to the edges. I'm pretty sure all oreos' are like this though. Anyways, someone replied back saying the person was a moron trying to blame Target for the cream on the Oreo's... I got quite a chuckle out of it :)

No one is ever happy in the comments on Target's Facebook. Their improper grammar/spelling makes it worse.

No one is ever happy in the comments on Target's Facebook. Their improper grammar/spelling makes it worse.

The entitled attitude of the people who post is what made me stop reading. It was the same whining day after day. If you posted something even remotely neutral about Target, people jumped on you.
I can't imagine having to deal with some of these people at GS. I have a very low tolerance for BS.

On Thursday I noticed that "Kmart" was posting on their Facebook page to all the angry people who were complaining about them. I posted a comment that said "To the person posting as 'Kmart' -- Today is Thanksgiving and you are working. Are you going to be able to eat dinner with your family tonight?" They basically wrote back some non-answer about their employees are working for the customers. Someone else wrote "That's not what he said. Are you gonna be able to see your family today?" and they wrote back almost the same thing. Someone else wrote "The answer is NO!" but apparently Kmart deleted that answer.

I have been going through a bunch of Target's Facebook Wall Posts and answering the guests questions and giving them feedback/opinions as a guest. Then about an hour later, a Target rep posts the same thing or email us your experience.

You wouldn't believe...wait I guess you would believe how many people think Target cares about guests or does their transactions through Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back