Inventory questions

A few questions.

1. Can SFS pick an order from the backroom before the inventory team gets to scanning it?

2. Are financials not a thing anymore? I don't remember seeing a financial area for the last 2-3 years.

3. What do you do with items you can't find the DPCI for? Defect out?

A few questions.

1. Can SFS pick an order from the backroom before the inventory team gets to scanning it?

2. Are financials not a thing anymore? I don't remember seeing a financial area for the last 2-3 years.

3. What do you do with items you can't find the DPCI for? Defect out?
I can answer #1 based off of last year. SFS was shut down for that day (and I believe a day or two after). OPU picked as usual, like inventory people weren't even there. I remember having to climb around them as they were working in the backroom valleys. The way things were done so half-assed by the inventory company + the OPU carts, I have no idea how Target thought they got numbers even remotely close to anything accurate, but whatever lol

You can still pick opu , financial are still a thing just on the iPad now . How you defect out of you don’t have a dpci? No you don’t defect out instead you put the department and class and how much would cost .

You can still pick opu , financial are still a thing just on the iPad now . How you defect out of you don’t have a dpci? No you don’t defect out instead you put the department and class and how much would cost .

Ok yeah that makes sense. Do team members do financials or inventory company?

So I asked the guy in charge of WIS and he said that financial is no longer a thing. Their system is updated so items not found is less common. If we do find them, he said to just defect or salvage them out. How to do that without the item number, I have no idea...

So I asked the guy in charge of WIS and he said that financial is no longer a thing. Their system is updated so items not found is less common. If we do find them, he said to just defect or salvage them out. How to do that without the item number, I have no idea...
Find the dept class of a like item and add 0000 to the end. Pick a price.

Back