Archived Invited to interview?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone!

I have a question for you all, here is the scoop; I am an external candidate that was recruited for an ETL position. I have had two phone interviews, one with an STL, and the last with a DTL and HR (I forget the name but District HR). They all went really well and they said they would get back to me by the end of the week. I received an email from Target HR (the next day) inviting me to apply for the role. My question for you is, is this the next step in the process? Or is it a computer glitch?

Thank you!!

Hello Everyone!

I have a question for you all, here is the scoop; I am an external candidate that was recruited for an ETL position. I have had two phone interviews, one with an STL, and the last with a DTL and HR (I forget the name but District HR). They all went really well and they said they would get back to me by the end of the week. I received an email from Target HR (the next day) inviting me to apply for the role. My question for you is, is this the next step in the process? Or is it a computer glitch?

Thank you!!
If you were recruited and never applied, targets policy is to have some sort of application to get all your details and stuff on paper so I can see this being legitimate

Thanks you guys! I filled it out and just got a voicemail from the recruiter with "good news"! I may be joining the team shortly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back