Archived Is Complexion Care aisle part of Beauty/Cosmetics in E2E?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wondering if complexion care (Cleansers, moisturizers, serums, masks and acne related products) is also part of my work, the situation is kind of weird in my store.

You see my aisles go from D1 - D10

D1 - Maybelline
D2 - L'Oréal and Rimmel
D3 - Revlon/ Neutrogena /Miliani, Essence/Almay and Wet and Wild
D5 - Fragance / Nyx and Sonia Kashuk
D6 - Acne related, masks and light weight Cleansers and Moisturizer
D7 Serums, anti-wrinkle creams, cleansers and moisturizers (i.e. Neutrogena, L'Oréal, Garnier etc)
D8 - Nail polish and accessories
D9 - Botanical and natural products for skin care
D10 - cosmetic bags, bath products and accessories, N°7 and Bath and Glory

I'm the person who does the logistics part of Beauty. I already take care of everything except aisles D6 and D7, the overnight team still works pushing the repacks baskets and boxes from the truck. Aren't I supposed to be in charge of that too? I'm confused.

My store does, we take care of all of it. Lotion to nail care since the repacks have it all in it we just take care of it.

I would say yes. Beauty includes everything from hair straighteners to face care to shampoo to makeup!

No to @EagleEye . Beauty is actually more specific and doesn't include shampoo/hair products at all. Beauty is only about 10 aisles and is primarily cosmetics/skin care only which doesn't include hair products/lotions unless they are specialty.

At my store it's everything in the COSM and HB02 fillgroups.

Yes all that is considered beauty. All facial care falls under beauty, that I know for sure. Obviously the first 5 aisles are beauty products and N*7 is definitely a facial care line...
Anywho, It'll be weird to be tasked with "aisles D1-D10, oh but not these two aisles in the middle & only this section on aisle 10".... yeah I know my logic is weird but it's a consistency thing

ASANTS obviously but everything HBO2 and COSM are considered "beauty" at my store. I've had ownership over that area since before E2E was implemented. So yes, complexion care and advanced skincare qualify for that, especially if - like in your case- it's smack dab in the middle of the cosmetics aisles. Honestly I would talk to your Flow TL, ETL Log, ETL GE/SF, and your own TL to clarity and make sure everyone's on the same page with their expectations for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back