Archived Is it still worth applying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I need a summer job and decided Target would be a good place to start. Although I am a bit confused, Target's online application site says most positions aren't open at my store, but I went ahead and called the store manager and confirmed there are several cashier and sales floor spots open. Should I go ahead and apply? Will my application still be delivered?

Thank you :)

Many people who apply to target often don't get what they applied for, they go through many interviews to figure out where you would be best. You can always cross train after 90 days to move or add on to your repertoire of what they can schedule you for. I would say try it out and see what they offer you after the interviews, you can always decline!

Right now we aren’t looking for summer help at my store, we want people who plan on sticking around. Maybe that’s the case too at the store you’re applying to? The only time we’re looking to hire warm bodies is for the weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve.

Right now we aren’t looking for summer help at my store, we want people who plan on sticking around. Maybe that’s the case too at the store you’re applying to? The only time we’re looking to hire warm bodies is for the weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve.

I see. I actually phrased it wrong, I am looking for a job now that it's summer, but will keep it during the school year too. I went ahead and applied, thanks for all your guys' help :) !

I like that..."warm bodies" :) Lord know we've had a couple of COLD bodies make their way onto the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back