Archived Is there a way to reprint Instant Sub signs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We created all our instant substitute signs and my coworker printed them in the signing room. When she brought them out there was one sign page right in the middle of the stack which printed upside down and backwards. She had already deleted the signing task on the computer so we couldn't just reprint it. She tried to re-create the instant substitute, but of course it wouldn't let her. Is there a way to create a new instant substitute sign in a situation like this?

if you scan the sign in rf apps signing app on a pda or type in the dpci should work. if memory serves me, you can go under specialized option 8 in rf apps, option 2, that will reprint it too. i would say to still scan in the backward signs for your score.

Thank you! I will try to remember that if it happens again. It was on Saturday morning and we asked several people and nobody knew how to reprint so we scanned them in and just didn't have signs to put up. In that case they were coming down in several hours anyhow, but it's good to know for the future!

8(specialized) 2(raincheck) 2(substiute)..scan the item you are out of..You will be prompted that you already have a sub set up and will be directed to either take down and replace or reprint the sign. A reprint does not have to be scanned in, only a replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back