Archived is there any way i can view my pay stubs at home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyway I can view my pay stubs on my home computer? The reason why I ask is because I need to send my 2 recent pay stubs to my insurance provider asap so I don't lose my health insurance soon. I sent my W2 yearly income to my health insurance provider and now they tell me the whole time they want just my 2 recent pay stubs. Target should give us our pay stubs and we should be able to view it from our home computer. Why does everything have to be viewed on their computer?

Yes, if you to to target.com, on the bottom of the page you will see a link that says team member services, click on that. Then click on eHR. The first time you do that, it will make you do some account setup. Then once you are done with that, it will bring you to another page with eHR as a link on it. Click on that and then login as normal.

There is a glitch sometimes. You have to have Internet explorer version 6 or more. Not sure if it will work with windows 8 or even 7. If you have any firewalls on you might as well forget it.

I used Internet explorer 11 it gets me to a certain point in ehr then tells me I need to be using Internet explorer 6 or higher. As far as I know, 11 is higher than 6, but maybe I am only assuming that

You can go Into work and tsc can print it out for you. Call them and let them know you are on your way in for it. Maybe they will have it ready for you when you get there.
Our store has also faxed the info to the insurance company from the store for team members but the team member has to be there for them to do it.

The first time you do that, it will make you do some account setup
I don't see any way to make an account. All it offers is a username and password - no option to set up an account. :(

Yes, if you to to target.com, on the bottom of the page you will see a link that says team member services, click on that. Then click on eHR. The first time you do that, it will make you do some account setup. Then once you are done with that, it will bring you to another page with eHR as a link on it. Click on that and then login as normal.
the account setup is your team member & password, twice.

Last edited:
I tried that and it wouldn't accept my password and didn't give me an option to re-set it.

I tried that and it wouldn't accept my password and didn't give me an option to re-set it.

eHR is weird about passwords. If your password is expired, your best bet would be to log onto Workbench at your store; Workbench will prompt you to change your password.

Safari for both windows and Mac work for me on ehr from home. Firefox is a no go, though.

@DoWork are you using safari on a Mac? I tried it on my pc and couldn't get thru

On my pc I can't get on at all. On laptop I can get to the menu screen on the left with all the items but if I click on anything I get a blank page.

Today I can't. I was on my mac the day before yesterday, though. The site is so finicky. I get an error right now no matter what I use.

There is an option somewhere in eHR to get paper paystubs sent to the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back