Archived is this a sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lately the ETL AP has been doing a lot of the ETL LOGs work. is this a sign of anything? as it seems more and more ETL AP is doing backroom work during his shift. and helping with push around the store. aaand asking about why push isnt getting done in some areas.

Could be that the ETL heard the news early, but I wouldn't look too much into it either. Your STL could have also just gotten upset about log and told all the ETLs to get more involved too... you never know.

It could be like my store where the ETL-LOG hasn't been doing his fucking job so the ETL-AP has had to get involved to fix the shit that the LOG hasn't told his team to do, or specifically told them not to do, such as zone 9 or merch protection.

lately the ETL AP has been doing a lot of the ETL LOGs work. is this a sign of anything? as it seems more and more ETL AP is doing backroom work during his shift. and helping with push around the store. aaand asking about why push isnt getting done in some areas.
Yes, in our store, too. I have seen a major increase in the amount of empty packages and fraud returns at GS this past month. The amount of items stolen would more than cover AP coverage.

Yeah, could be plenty of reasons. Stuff lying around is shortage waiting to happen, might just be being aggressive about it.

My aptl often helps truck/ backroom. It's a good way to be sly about internal investigations since they are used to then being part of the team instead of a stranger...

Pretty typical this time of the year with the lower payroll for ETLs to be helping other areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back