Is this happening at your store? new scheduling?

Your inbound tl or etl should be giving you, a security report with every truck received to confirm all products came in.
Lmao nope. We just go to receivibg "hey inboundtl , this all tech freight in the cage?"
"Yea and 4 70 inch tvs on the truck "
I wish someone would give us paperwork so we could quickly find repacks with their items for guests.

Lmao nope. We just go to receivibg "hey inboundtl , this all tech freight in the cage?"
"Yea and 4 70 inch tvs on the truck "
I wish someone would give us paperwork so we could quickly find repacks with their items for guests.
Go to workbench , my performance, greenfield, replenishiment, inbound trailer dashboard , trailer detail, filter trailers , then boom , you see salesfloor , style breakout , security summary

Wait what? Dig? Dig where ? Then the sort must be bad because they don’t need to dig to find it . Besides at my store the SD doesn’t allow switches to be fulfilled. Guest in store first .

I meant SFS looking for random products that are on that day's freight. Not necessarily a Switch.

And I’m very sorry . This is my pet peeve as being Etl logistic to make it work .
Don’t like it but I got to do it .

To be honest, it's late for something like your doing. It will hold the rest of us more accountable to this process.

We have not been following it more or less due to leadership trying to keep with the old ways and playing favorites. We have too few team members wearing too many hats. It's pitiful.

This, if it occurs, will force them to get with it. Can't have your dbo's on inbound nor use inbound to backfill areas while unload is underway when leadership doesn't keep up with the schedule.

My inbound is strictly inbound.

So are you not allowed to have someone scheduled say 4 hours for Inbounds and then another 3-4 hours under something else? We'd lose all but one of our unload team if we couldn't do that. Trying to find people who are willing to come in at 5 and only work a short shift everyday has proven all but impossible for us. But, we have a good crew who will do the unload right and then move onto other things as long as they get the hours they want.

So are you not allowed to have someone scheduled say 4 hours for Inbounds and then another 3-4 hours under something else?
Allowed ? What are we talking about . Is not about being allowed here . They are inbound for a reason . If gm has a call out and they want to extend inbound tm after 9:45 that’s up to them . But no one touches the inbound team before truck .

Back