Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

I have a question. Probably not one for the rule followers.

Will this work? If I don’t backstock bakery but instead keep my counts as if everything is on the floor will that make my BRLA% good?

Right now after I fill the front and all the counts are to par the rest goes on a cart with no location. I just grab what I need. We have no back stock area to put it. My numbers are worse than bad for bakery.

Everyone in our store is quitting everyday another. Right now I am doing all of dairy/produce/meat/bakery. We have 2 in dry. No TL and our SD and ETL alternate vacationing. Everyone is new in the rest of the store.
‘This is me trying a temporary fix.

Will this work? If I don’t backstock bakery but instead keep my counts as if everything is on the floor will that make my BRLA% good?

Right now after I fill the front and all the counts are to par the rest goes on a cart with no location. I just grab what I need. We have no back stock area to put it. My numbers are worse than bad for bakery.

Everyone in our store is quitting everyday another. Right now I am doing all of dairy/produce/meat/bakery. We have 2 in dry. No TL and our SD and ETL alternate vacationing. Everyone is new in the rest of the store.
Brla would be good since there wouldn't be mistakes, but if your numbers are bad then you run a chance of your counts being way off and getting more product you don't need.

Yes it will fix your brla but you risk stuff you have being audited out and getting more than you need. If you can manage that better than brla it’s a fair trade.

In my store we also keep our bakery on a movable rack and just made that a location. It has worked well for us. That way our night person can still pull what is sold. It's also pretty easy to audit the rack outside the freezer. It also makes it pretty easy to see what you might have too much of that you could put out on the floor somewhere. We usually have a tower that we put in seasonal or make an endcap at the checklanes. Bakery sells really well there.

In my store we also keep our bakery on a movable rack and just made that a location. It has worked well for us. That way our night person can still pull what is sold. It's also pretty easy to audit the rack outside the freezer. It also makes it pretty easy to see what you might have too much of that you could put out on the floor somewhere. We usually have a tower that we put in seasonal or make an endcap at the checklanes. Bakery sells really well there.
Thank you!

hey gang. i tried to skim the replies but couldn’t find much so here’s my question:

we are somewhat of a new pfresh and we have a few produce items that are on the pot but we can’t order, and it won’t auto order… like cranberries for instance.

they said there is a way you can manually add it to the order guide but no one seems to have a straight answer.

we often have items that pop in and out of the order guide.

anyone have any suggestions?

thanks

hey gang. i tried to skim the replies but couldn’t find much so here’s my question:

we are somewhat of a new pfresh and we have a few produce items that are on the pot but we can’t order, and it won’t auto order… like cranberries for instance.

they said there is a way you can manually add it to the order guide but no one seems to have a straight answer.

thanks
Your best bet is to use the help chat box feature and let corporate know about the specific items that are not orderable. Also try auditing the items even if they are at 0. Items will periodically be added or removed based on the time of the year and what is in season. If none of these options work, you can ask your team lead to contact your Food & Beverage district leader.

thanks
Elaborating on what Greenandred said you can chatbot if something is missing (Routines>Food & Beverage>Produce and Floral>Order Guides). Sometimes when a specific product is out of stock in the DC they also temporarily take it off the order guide. I know at my store cranberries were missing for a while.

Back