Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

Each team member has their price change printed up on their uboat. They’ll push zone aisle then out any mark ups on. Then backstock
Love the idea of putting price change on the uboat. I have files similar to what someone mentioned here. I’ve been putting price change in corresponding fillgroup files. Works some days, others not so great. Either way price change gets done on time. Now truck push is another story... lol

congrats on getting c&s done !! do you have to bcode all that stuff from c&s ??? thank goodness we have FDC and all come in with a nice pick label on it.
freezer was the worst to bcode.
I had no idea pick labels for Pfresh stuff even existed. Awesome. We never come clean on C&S anymore. Always just plan to finish before next truck arrives. But always zoned and backroom kept clean. Can’t expect miracles from my team. But man do I miss those days...

haha so far freezers been good! The thing that’s killing me is they send so many creamers!!! Legit we don’t need 8 cases of sugar free vanilla!!!! I’m so close to donating a shit ton....

We have been bombarded with product for months now. Out of space on the floor and backrooms for it, and they continue to send more. I can't remember the last time we came up clean. Because of this insanity, I spend nearly as much time QMOSing product as I do pushing product. Anyone else experiencing this ?????

We have been bombarded with product for months now. Out of space on the floor and backrooms for it, and they continue to send more. I can't remember the last time we came up clean. Because of this insanity, I spend nearly as much time QMOSing product as I do pushing product. Anyone else experiencing this ?????

THIS THIS THIS. It doesn't do any good to send me so much product that I A) don't have room for on the floor, B) don't have room for in the back, and B) don't have time to stock anyway! I spend so much time moving product around and QMOSing rotten food. And that's so much food into the garbage compactor! I order the bare minimum always because I know that DC will still push hundreds of pounds regardless. It's so inefficient and wasteful.

We’ve had the top dogs of ordering for dairy, freezer, produce, and dry come to our store like 6 months ago or so before thanksgiving to check on our stock levels and see what we received. They even asked what we felt like we got too much of and our last market tl was like let’s go into dairy and you can look at allllll the over abundance that you send us. But they even acknowledged that it’s been wonky on their side to get it tuned. I can’t remember what else but atleast corporate knows of our struggles

Haha I’ve been in a local chain of grocery stores for the past year and controlling stock is so much smoother. Ordering doesn’t take too long, and we operate with very little backstock with 3 deliveries/week. Target should give their stores a little more control over that side of their business. Let your stores order regular stock, then auto ship for sales planners and new items.

BuT yOu CaN aUdIt!!!!

Honestly...... let us slowly order more. Honestly. If I could order deli meats and yogurts. Oh my lord my backroom would be so clean
Lmfao audit did either nothing for me or fixed it plus I got an extra two cases that went straight to the back. In theory, audit should be great. Maintain it and the backend should take care of everything for you... but I don’t think anyone is spending less time keeping audit accurate than they’d spend on an order for their department.
Hell, you break it up into what your TMs are owning and you as a TL review and send them off. That way, your TMs feel responsible and accountable for what they supposedly own (instead of really just “owning” what’s given to them aka push and backstock), know what to expect on their incoming loads, and aren’t working product that isn’t going to move. What do I know though, I don’t even work at Target anymore. Why listen to me, Mr. Brian Cornell?

I’ve been spending my life in dairy any second I can. I’ve been updating Sfq and doing multiple ILRS and pog fills everyday for it. My coolers slowly getting emptier IF ONLY THEY STOP SENDING ME SO MANY GOD DAMN FAIRLIFE MILK!!!!! I had 3 cases of 2% and they sent 3 more. NOOOOO

We sell the hell out of Fairlife milk .
We keep one side of the cooler end cap to flex overstock that the fdc sends us.
Flex it on a cooler end cap it should fly off the shelf it does at my store.

All of my half gallon milks are open and on fast movers. I load them on the shelf from the back loading dairy cooler. We get about 30 boxes every day 7 days a week.

We use fast mover racks for all our milks creamers and yogurts. And we also flex one endcap! It’s suppose to be cheese and deli meats but god we are so low since the home sells so fast. Currently flexing some Chobani cookies n cream plus orange juices

Man. Love looking at c&s trailer eta and seeing everyone else for my c&s group get super small trucks. Oh you get 200 piece dairy and you get 288?? Wanna trade for my 450 truck. Unloaded it and one pallet was just completely juices. Kill me now

Does someone know how long to date frozen defrosted meat items ? (Breakfast sausage, brats, mp sausage, jimmy dean, johnsonville products, fish)

Back