Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

I feel your pain I’m also the only one who will work in the freezer , I’ve been off the past 2 days and tomorrow and I know it’s going to be bad Tuesday when I go back
todays tuesday. how did it go? someone should constantly push freezer when ur off. i have another tm who do freezer when im off.

TL and AP were notified and it came back as there is no problem with him doing so.
If you don't mind me asking, is this TM a TL or just a regular TM? I can't imagine anyone at my old store would allow a TM to price change even by one cent.

If you don't mind me asking, is this TM a TL or just a regular TM? I can't imagine anyone at my old store would allow a TM to price change even by one cent.
The one changing prices is a TM. He came from another store and was there 12 years and ETL talks to him all the time about his ideas it’s like they think he is brilliant.

I don't change prices for any of the pfresh but I do utilize those sticker discounts. They're quite addictive stickering products about to expire. I could do that all day.

So is it true that PAs are technically gone and that we are all in charge of our own department? I keep getting taken out of freezer to work in pfresh or dry. I thought I was told that I am in charge of my own freezer. Still no one helps me when I'm backed up. I have skipped breaks this past week or 2 just to speed things up for my side a little.

So is it true that PAs are technically gone and that we are all in charge of our own department? I keep getting taken out of freezer to work in pfresh or dry. I thought I was told that I am in charge of my own freezer. Still no one helps me when I'm backed up. I have skipped breaks this past week or 2 just to speed things up for my side a little.
Yes PAs gone, everyone is a DBO of their own area but if your TL needs you in a different area that is where you will go

Does anyone know the part number on GoCart for the energy drink pushers? I tried looking it up on the POG information but couldn't find anything.

Does anyone know the part number on GoCart for the energy drink pushers? I tried looking it up on the POG information but couldn't find anything.
Umm, I don’t think my store has those. We just used the magnetic dividers. Possible they come from the vendor?

Ask your vendors! I don't think it's brand though as the pogs dont call for zone assist

We had pushers sent to us for the Energy 4ft section. I'll see if I can find the number. They were a pain to put in.

Do they work well though? And yeah, this is the one I saw referenced in a weekly update or some email at some point, but we never received it. We do have some that the vendors have brought in, but not all energy drinks come from vendors now.

I've been getting real tired of working out freight and most of it being backstock of things we already have dozens of even hundreds of in the backroom. Snack is definitely the worst, and they just keep sending us more and more of the same things. I really don't think we need another case of crackers that we already have over 200 of in backstock. It takes me over half an hour to backstock some of these uboats because we have almost no room left at all in the aisle.

Amen to that. It seems like there's 5 cases of cheezits and 3 cases of marshmallows on every truck now. We have a caseless, ladderless backroom and my SD is freaking out about backroom quantities. WTF, dude?

I've been getting real tired of working out freight and most of it being backstock of things we already have dozens of even hundreds of in the backroom. Snack is definitely the worst, and they just keep sending us more and more of the same things. I really don't think we need another case of crackers that we already have over 200 of in backstock. It takes me over half an hour to backstock some of these uboats because we have almost no room left at all in the aisle.
head to the compactor toss or donate

so we now have 300 progresso chicken noodle soup, 250 boxes of a single spaghetti noodles, and nearly have 400 bottles of G&G cooking oil. LOL. we are now just palletizing, hoping we can sweep back. (no, we cannot sweep anything.) our backroom aisles are completely full, we are triple stacking casepacks on the top fucking shelf now. 3 doubles this week, 30 hours+ of stocking time just for food! we just got 120 boxes of fiber one cereal.... don't see any upcoming pogs for it. WHY??? best part is we had a visit with our DSD and they are blaming our on hands being wrong and the experts are not on routines maintaining their aisles. .WTF.

so we now have 300 progresso chicken noodle soup, 250 boxes of a single spaghetti noodles, and nearly have 400 bottles of G&G cooking oil. LOL. we are now just palletizing, hoping we can sweep back. (no, we cannot sweep anything.) our backroom aisles are completely full, we are triple stacking casepacks on the top fucking shelf now. 3 doubles this week, 30 hours+ of stocking time just for food! we just got 120 boxes of fiber one cereal.... don't see any upcoming pogs for it. WHY??? best part is we had a visit with our DSD and they are blaming our on hands being wrong and the experts are not on routines maintaining their aisles. .WTF.
I would put that out in the main aisles flex on a white Gifting fixture and price cut to 99 cents
No matter the original price
Mark it down to sell it out the door.

I would put that out in the main aisles flex on a white Gifting fixture and price cut to 99 cents
No matter the original price
Mark it down to sell it out the door.
How do you mark items down? I have marked down items that come from C&S but have not found a way to markdown items from regular truck.

Also another rant: "can u do full shift today"

This is the most annoying thing about slow seasons. They cut your hours down, so for those who enjoy short shifts and leave work early, u plan ahead and work those short shifts and enjoy your spring/fall days.

You say; "no I can't" everyday they ask u and they give dirty look like you're lazy. They talk shit behind your back why you're not being a team player and team leader gives u cold shoulder. This is literally what I'm going thru this month. I just wanna get off early and not deal with people right now. Some of our tms don't even wanna deal with this. And rather give them the schedule full, not half and ask last minute. It's annoying.

How do you mark items down? I have marked down items that come from C&S but have not found a way to markdown items from regular truck.
I rather not say on a public forum. but on the second screen near where you defect items. Only certain departments can actually change price and only for 7 days.

We got 90 Giant Cinnamon Toast Crunch the other day. On top of my 1000
Also another rant: "can u do full shift today"

This is the most annoying thing about slow seasons. They cut your hours down, so for those who enjoy short shifts and leave work early, u plan ahead and work those short shifts and enjoy your spring/fall days.

You say; "no I can't" everyday they ask u and they give dirty look like you're lazy. They talk shit behind your back why you're not being a team player and team leader gives u cold shoulder. This is literally what I'm going thru this month. I just wanna get off early and not deal with people right now. Some of our tms don't even wanna deal with this. And rather give them the schedule full, not half and ask last minute. It's annoying.

I don't care if a TM can't work late if I ask--but I **DO** give them the side-eye if they complain about hours later.

I had those hours to give you, you turned me down because they weren't scheduled. Feel free to cut off your nose to spite your face. I don't always know that someone's going to call off, or that the truck is going to be HUGE this day specifically, when I write a schedule.

Back