Archived Is this shirt red enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's too orange....but wear it anyway and see what they say at the store!

Wow! Looks red enough to me.
Sorry but I'm going to piggy back of this post for a second.
What would happen if your shirt is too orange, too pink, or too purple? I know there are those vests, but at my store they are very discouraged and also non existent. So would they send you home to change? Send you home for the day? Sorry, again, I'm just curious.

Proceed with the big orangish/red shirt debacle

Wow! Looks red enough to me.
Sorry but I'm going to piggy back of this post for a second.
What would happen if your shirt is too orange, too pink, or too purple? I know there are those vests, but at my store they are very discouraged and also non existent. So would they send you home to change? Send you home for the day? Sorry, again, I'm just curious.

Proceed with the big orangish/red shirt debacle
There are a few scenarios...
1) "Your shirt isn't red enough, please don't wear it again. (Insert mention of a sale in store on a red shirt if applicable that week.)"
2) "Here, let me get you one of those free RedCard/free shipping shirts we've been giving out recently. What size do you need?" Or "See if one of the free shirts hanging on the coat rack is your size."
3) "Go home or buy a more red shirt and change into it."
4) "Oh, my most favoritest TM, here, let me requisition you a more Brand shirt!"
5) *is wearing an even less red shirt than you and gives no fucks and says nothing to you*

My store would just give you a vest or we don't care enough either or
I don't even wear my name tag 90% of the time

I work w my Starbucks with me

We just don't care anymore lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back