Archived It’s almost summertime, which means...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "Netflix and Chill" endcap

Netflix gift cards
Doritos, Cheez Its, Chicken N' Biscuits
Cheese whiz, chip dip, nabisco easy cheese
Condoms, KY Jelly Lube, Lotion
Tissues
I’ve done a Netflix and chill endcap; TV on the base deck, wine, candles, candy, popcorn, streaming devices, hdmi cables, Netflix gift cards.

I was at a city target and they had a legit stoner sidecap. Eye drops, Ozium air freshener spray, lighters, tiny jars, and pop tarts. I was in awe.

Also, hangover or sidecaps are fun. Advil, bottled water, Gatorade, pedialyte, buckets, and of course some hair of the dog. Good for a checklane endcap on St. Patrick’s day, New Year’s Day, etc.

Last edited:
The "Prom" endcap:
Trojan condoms
K-Y gel
edible panties
vibrating rings

Not nearly as iconic as our Dorito and Video Game endcaps.
A great way to encourage obesity in the middle of summer. Stay inside, sit all day playing video games while eating Doritos and drinking a two liter. I wonder if the two liter and Doritos are available on Restock. Ouch!

A great way to encourage obesity in the middle of summer. Stay inside, sit all day playing video games while eating Doritos and drinking a two liter. I wonder if the two liter and Doritos are available on Restock. Ouch!

You're so annoying.

I keep remembering more and more interesting ones... there was another one I saw, a sidecap of women’s personal shavers that were obviously for the public reigion, it was placed on the crayola aisle though lol

I keep remembering more and more interesting ones... there was another one I saw, a sidecap of women’s personal shavers that were obviously for the public reigion, it was placed on the crayola aisle though lol
Shaving just got considered an art and being a women's personal shaver for the pubic region, brings fun colors to the mind. Lol

The Playdoh sidecap by the Cereal aisle.

This side cap reminds me of this scene, (as well as all of us TMs, in the break room).

watch

I was at a city target and they had a legit stoner sidecap. Eye drops, Ozium air freshener spray, lighters, tiny jars, and pop tarts. I was in awe.

Also, hangover or sidecaps are fun. Advil, bottled water, Gatorade, pedialyte, buckets, and of course some hair of the dog. Good for a checklane endcap on St. Patrick’s day, New Year’s Day, etc.

We have stoner side-caps frequently. Always a hit. (forgive the pun) Then there's the "special" sidecap each holiday: condoms, lube, midol, chocolate, Plan B, pregnancy tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back