Archived It just won't go away..

Status
Not open for further replies.
We still have some of the Marimekko crap sitting on the clearance racks in softlines. Aaand we took over a whole clearance end cap with their beach towels. Why do we have to wait for it to hit $0.00 when we could just burn it?

Yeah, that did terribly at my store. We have an 12 foot section with that crap on 90% clearance.

Haha hahaha anyone still have those ~designer~ sunscreen bottles that are literally just Up&Up bottles that cost extra because they have that print on them?
I think the only thing that sold at my store were the tents and the teepees. I guess that print is fine for kids things but it looks awful on everything else

My last marimekko item is one of those pitchers with glasses in it.

Haha hahaha anyone still have those ~designer~ sunscreen bottles that are literally just Up&Up bottles that cost extra because they have that print on them?
I think the only thing that sold at my store were the tents and the teepees. I guess that print is fine for kids things but it looks awful on everything else
We have 4 cases worth on an endcap. I suggested just defecting them out, they're not even clearence yet at my store.

Yeah, only the kid's stuff sold at all.

Just a few days ago, a woman came in and practically tackled me trying to find those stupid sunscreens.. because "the website says you have it! the marimekko ones!".

Last edited:
She bought out the ones on the clearance endcap I showed her. Think it was like four of them. I was confused.. still am.

Mine hasn't yet......I'm 100% positive that I'm going to be setting Valentines Day a few months down the line and as I'm clearing off the aisles I'll still find some of those fucking beach towels....

Our Marimekko stuff isn't even 70% off yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back