It's been a while, but I quit!!!

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
Aye, for anyone that remembers me...I quit! Its been months at this point, almost a year. Randomly remembered the forum, and decided to see how its been going.

My life is entirely different these days, and just better in every possible way. Quitting Target was a huge step because I never thought I'd escape. What a relief it's been. I will never go back to it.

Glad to see you are enjoying your life now that you left target. It’s been getting worse every day

In food our food trucks are 1500 to 1700 pieces every day. It’s just too much to handle with only 4 to 5 tms doing the entire thing. The gm trucks are the same thing way too much product not enough staff. no room in the back room.
Oh and dont get me started on the up to $24/hr bullshit.

Glad to see you are enjoying your life now that you left target. It’s been getting worse every day

In food our food trucks are 1500 to 1700 pieces every day. It’s just too much to handle with only 4 to 5 tms doing the entire thing. The gm trucks are the same thing way too much product not enough staff. no room in the back room.
Thanks! Oh yeah. Knew the $24 thing was bullshit the second I saw the headline. I'm shocked it picked up traction because to me, knowing Target, it seemed like click bait no one could possibly believe. Guess if you've never worked for Target though its believable.

Thanks! Oh yeah. Knew the $24 thing was bullshit the second I saw the headline. I'm shocked it picked up traction because to me, knowing Target, it seemed like click bait no one could possibly believe. Guess if you've never worked for Target though its believable.
Im at $22 something. Such BS!
Nice to know I’d have a life if I quit tho

Congrats what are doing now? How much better is stress,pay,emotionally and physically? Good for you not wanting to go back it's not worth it!!!!

Congrats what are doing now? How much better is stress,pay,emotionally and physically? Good for you not wanting to go back it's not worth it!!!!

Really the only downside of quitting is I'm not as physically active so I have to actually work out now. Like make it a planned effort. The biggest positive change is just the massive stress relief. It literally feels like leaving an abusive relationship.

Personal life wise, I've moved around the US a bit. Ended up getting married even.

Aye, for anyone that remembers me...I quit! Its been months at this point, almost a year. Randomly remembered the forum, and decided to see how its been going.

My life is entirely different these days, and just better in every possible way. Quitting Target was a huge step because I never thought I'd escape. What a relief it's been. I will never go back to it.
I’m trying to leave still been job searching for a year now, Have had shitty luck and most jobs I applied didn’t give me a chance to interview.

Same at my store.

I’m trying to leave still been job searching for a year now, Have had shitty luck and most jobs I applied didn’t give me a chance to interview.
They have a computer program spit out resumes that don’t match the job description. Make sure you reword your resume to match the job description as close as possible….without lying. Lol

They have a computer program spit out resumes that don’t match the job description. Make sure you reword your resume to match the job description as close as possible….without lying. Lol
Great point.

You need to tailor your resume to the key words listed in the job posting.

I don't think companies even look at your job titles because they vary so much.

Target has Consumables (grocery) which people think is edible weed products!

Also I have seen people apply to ever job posted because it is much easier to do than so 20 years ago.

Years ago a company might have gotten 10 applicants but now get 100.

Last edited:
Don’t use the programs, I have an expert who does mine.

@NPC
When you dipped I had to run through all possibilities - she got a gig in Cupertino as big bad project lead and makes money at the “did not respond to our request for comment” level, she won the powerball, she decided to go Ted Kaczynski and went innawoods to mail F-bombs to boomers, she dropped acid and was caught up to heaven in a rainbow chariot……any of that next level shit that can happen when you don’t work at Target

@NPC
When you dipped I had to run through all possibilities - she got a gig in Cupertino as big bad project lead and makes money at the “did not respond to our request for comment” level, she won the powerball, she decided to go Ted Kaczynski and went innawoods to mail F-bombs to boomers, she dropped acid and was caught up to heaven in a rainbow chariot……any of that next level shit that can happen when you don’t work at Target

Lol. Funny thing is, I hadn't even planned to quit. I was on vacation after a move, and had a schedule from Target already for when I'd come back. I got a much better prolific job immediately in my new city, but I wanted to keep Target just incase it didn't work out. Was planning on going to on demand. But they dropped a new schedule on me without notice that interfered with the new job. When I got a missed call and voice-mail asking where I was....fuck it. I never called them back, got onto workday and quit. Safe to say I'm not rehirable. Having no back up worked out great though.

Npcy Welcome to the dark side.

Back