• Thread starter targetgirl123456
  • Start date
  • Replies 10
  • Views 11K
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

targetgirl123456

I'm supposed to get paid every 2 weeks& get my check in the mail. Today is supposed to be my payday & no check came. I got paid 2 Fridays ago. I have work tomorrow, will someone give me my check when I go in? Or just call Target..

Target does not mail checks unless its your last check. In some cases, Target doesn't even send out that check. You have to pick them up at your store, or have them direct deposit it and pick up your deposit stub. At some stores, you can arrange for HR to mail you your check, but I believe you have to provide them stamps at your own expense.

My very first paycheck there I got in the mail. This is supposed to be my second paycheck. When they mailed out my first one they put a stamp on it. When I go in tomorrow should I ask guest service for it?

Last check i got was October 12th. I called there a woman answered & said oh we get paid every other week, you should get it next Friday. I told her I got it 2 Friday's ago. Next Friday would be 3 weeks.

Pay stub says
PERIOD BEG 9/23/12
PERIDO END 10/06/12
CHECK DATE 10/12/12

My very first paycheck there I got in the mail. This is supposed to be my second paycheck. When they mailed out my first one they put a stamp on it. When I go in tomorrow should I ask guest service for it?

Some stores will do that out of courtesy if a check is at the store over a week. Next time, you will have to check with who ever keeps the check box. Either the operator, Guest Service, or HR.

You may want to consider direct deposit to make things easier.

Pay stub says
PERIOD BEG 9/23/12
PERIDO END 10/06/12
CHECK DATE 10/12/12

So then your next check would have been at the store on 10/26, and you could have picked it up at any time since then. They may have mailed it to you by now, though.

I'm supposed to get paid every 2 weeks& get my check in the mail. Today is supposed to be my payday & no check came. I got paid 2 Fridays ago. I have work tomorrow, will someone give me my check when I go in? Or just call Target..

several team members here have told you that Target doesn't mail the paychecks unless it's the last one. Find out when your payday is, and pick up your check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back