Archived It's over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PugMuffin

Ex Captain of the Electronics Boat
crazy-dance.gif

I'm finally leaving this shithole. I have two job offers on the table (each paying well over a livable wage) that I will gladly accept to escape the pit of despair that is called Target. No more conversion rates, AAR, SPR, having to coach team members who don't deserve it, having to answer to a management team that is about as qualified to run a store as a pile of bricks is, and last but not least, no more having to bend over and take it in the ass in the form of "vibing" from every inconvenienced guest. Next week my team and I are going to walk out and enjoy some greener pastures. I've gotta say, I really haven't felt this good since before I started here. I'll still stay on this forum, though, because you guys are awesome.

Are you giving notice or actually walking out? Just curious - congratulations either way!! I hope its awesome!

Yessssss! As long as you didnt need the reference, it must have been great! I had fantasies of announcing my departure over the walkie...but i chickened out.
I actually did say some things over the walkie, but I was cut off by the GSTL climaxing over a red card. I guess I should've expected that...

Started my new job today. One of the best decisions I've made in my life.

Started my new job today. One of the best decisions I've made in my life.
What kind of job did you get? One of my co-workers got away to go work as a receptionist with no sundays, rotating saturdays, and a chair. A CHAIR. *jealous*
I'm a technician at a steel wire plant.
Time to update your signature.
You've found a real job at a company that isn't a complete joke :D
Ha! I guess I should. Thanks for reminding me. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back